Friday, July 10, 2009

Feature Friday

Each Friday I will be featuring fellow bloggers that inspire me.

Today I am featuring Andrea at hulaseventy. Andrea is a very talented photographer and does really sweet polaroids...like this one.


Hers is the first blog where I spotted my favorite to-do list of all time,"38 things to do before I turn 39." Her list is fabulous. My favorites include number 6. celebrate the chinese new year in a garden and number 8. write one sentence everyday for a year and number 13. wander aimlessly. I love lists as many of you know, so I embraced the concept and have my very own 24 things to do before I turn 25 (which might have to be a future post by itself).

I also love her photobooth fridays. As well as photobooth pictures in general. She takes her kids to a photobooth for mothers day every year which is such a sweet idea.

I love the way Andrea embraces life. She shoots fabulous polaroids, savors moments with her kids, and cruises the darling bicycle pictured above. check her out here.

*I will be adding each featured blogger to my side bar for future perusing*

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much! such kind words! and such an honor to be featured here! xo

    ReplyDelete