Friday, August 28, 2009

Feature Friday

todays feature is blackeiffel.

rachel at blackeiffel is splendid. She has lovely guest bloggers each week. She posts georgeous pictures. and she totally inspires me. she and i share one great similarity, we live in the same great city and both adore a bakery called tulie.



that's not all. She posted the most adorable child's party that was peter pan themed. She took a trip to France recently that has me swooning each time she posts about it. She is incredibly talented! and I would love to meet her one day at our favorite bakery for one of these (which is the coconut cream torte I got last time)


and if that's not enough she recently posted about what has become my newest obsession...travel journals. check these out!



after seeing these I wished I had made one for every trip I've ever taken. so neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment