Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Le Holder.

The first step to overcoming a problem is admitting that you have one. I have a dangerous addiction to long whimsical necklaces...I can't help myself. Which has only created a bigger problem...how to store them? I want something beautiful as well as functional. Here are some ideas I've come across, and if I wasn't out of town for work I would post a picture of my latest failed attempt at making my own...

Love this one. Unfortunately, its not the best angle to show off the necklace stand, but you get the idea. vintage banister concept.
also love the simplicity of this one, however, this is not nearly large enough for my ever expanding collection.


Not designed for necklaces, but this would be a lovely concept as well.
And lastly, I came across the greatest DIY project for a necklace stand based on the same tree concept I have been using for my inspiration. Do yourself a favor and check it out here. Or if you have any other great ideas let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment