Tuesday, September 1, 2009

By Me

I'm not even sure I can call this a "project" per se, but I did add a new 'element' to my bathroom.

That's right, I put sticks in a clear vase. And although the picture is horrible, it looks really cool. I am very happy! The best part of the whole project was finding the sticks, each one I found I liked more than the first. I found myself getting carried away and picking up more then I needed, and I even put some away for later. That's right I am storing some really good looking sticks for later!




it reminds me every morning to enjoy the simple things in life.

*disclaimer: no trees were harmed in the process of making this "project" all sticks were found on the ground because, lets be honest, I didn't have any tools to cut them off trees and it was dark.

1 comment:

  1. love! I told Todd I would like to paint a "sticky" tree in the corner of our bedroom. I love how it looks...once again- someday.

    ReplyDelete