Friday, September 11, 2009

change it up.

I decided to change it up today. no feature friday.

today its all about the washroom (as my sister who lived in Canada says). lets be honest we all spend way more time in here then we would like to admit...and that's why it should be lovely.

here goes:

very cool vanity.
this tub looks luxurious
best use of a small space. I think most of us have a bathroom about this size...but lets be honest they don't look this good. okay maybe I'm speaking for myself here.

perfect way to make your bathroom more inviting...add furniture. love this.

how cool to walk right in from outdoors. love the concept of outdoor showers...probably not ideal for every climate. I like the tile too.
nicely done. notice that the mirror isn't the whole wall, its only above the sinks. cool design aspect.


and thats all. have a lovely weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Ahh the W.C. {Water Closet} as some brits say...
    Someday, when we're crazy and decide to design/ build a house, I'm going to demand a fit to me bathroom.. Large shower. double sinks, and a claw tub.
    sigh.. someday.

    p.s.. do you ever come to phx to work?

    ReplyDelete