Thursday, September 10, 2009

sweet.



I thought this was super sweet.

love the idea of taking a cookie cutter to brownies, it makes them so much more exciting. and the bag was also homemade, which I thought was ultra clever. this project would be great with one of those lovely date stamps that always remind me of the library. or you could just throw a brown paper sack through your home printer.

the mister has been working extremely hard this week, and i think this might just cheer him up. Who would you give this too?

2 comments:

  1. mmm.. myself.

    yummy and adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Really wished I liked chocolate right now, those look delish. This reminds me of the mini cupcakes i made Todd for Valentines that were decorated to look like a box of chocolates. It's super easy you could make that for Matt too!

    ReplyDelete